We form strategic partnerships with entrepreneurial innovators to co-create solutions that shape the future of work, aging, and community supports.Learn More
Located together in a collaborative space, the Dr. Barrie Strafford Centre for Learning, Innovation & Quality will work closely with the Brenda Strafford Centre on Aging at the vanguard of where research meets practice.
The Brenda Strafford Centre On Aging is a strategic research collaboration between The Brenda Strafford Foundation and the University of Calgary:
- Coordinating and overseeing aging research related activities on behalf of the BSF and the University.
- Serving as an administrative and collaborative hub for aging research and interdisciplinary educational programming.
- Providing resources and proposing research that will assist with enhancing the health and wellness of older adults and informing public policy.
The Dr. Barrie Strafford Centre For Learning, Innovation, And Quality is a BSF Centre with a focus on organizational learning, advancements in quality, and advancements in health, wellness, and care:
- Facilitating organizational learning initiatives that will optimize and develop a future-ready workforce.
- Promoting advancements in quality measures and practices throughout the organization.
- Supporting initiatives that drive innovation and enhance the health, wellness, and care provided to the individuals we serve.